At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, you are not just a Hairstylist…you are a Salon Professional! Salon Professionals provide guests with a world-class hair experience starting from the moment they step into our salons offering a full menu of cutting, coloring, waxing, and texture services with or without an appointment.
Your Benefits include:
• Up To 75% Commissions and Advanced Career Growth Opportunities
• Free Advanced Education
• Flexible Scheduling Availability
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
• Health Savings Account
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Vacation & PTO
• Career Advancement & Performance Awards
What makes us different?
• EXCELLENT COMMISSION AND CAREER GROWTH
We have a tiered level system that allows you to advance your career from
Stylist to Master Designer and earn strong commission based on productivity.
• TOP EDUCATION
Increase your knowledge as well as your earnings with continuing education from
in-house trainers and Redken professionals. That’s right…free advanced
• CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Our exclusive stylist app makes it easy for you to grow and track your
business, appointments, and income.
Salon Professional Requirements:
• Current cosmetology or barber license applicable to state requirements
• Must have a passion for people and providing exceptional customer service
• Able and willing to work various schedules including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to show technical skill-set in terms of layered cuts, clipper cuts and basic color application
• Eligible to work in the United States
Do you want to be a part of a fun, fashion-forward team?
We welcome both new and experienced Salon Professionals.
For new stylists, we have a plentiful walk-in business to build
your book and guest loyalty.
For experienced stylists, we have 8 tiers ranging from Stylist to
Master Designer for placement if you’re able to provide proof of your book and
weekly productivity. Price points increase with each level allowing you to
advance your career and grow your earnings.
At the Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, you can build a Career for
The Hair Cuttery Family of Brands provides Equal Employment
Opportunities (EEO) to all applicants.
Location/Region: Ivy, VA (22945)