Client Success and Accounts Manager Job Description
HIT Strategies, a progressive Washington, DC research firm is seeking a full-time client success and accounts manager to manage sales and relationships with our clients. The client success manager will be responsible making pitches, understanding client needs and coordinating with the research team to ensure product delivery. The client success manager also develops strategy and marketing content to create opportunities and meet sales goals.
Due to the startup nature of the company, a dedicated self-starter who is eager to learn on the job and grow into a larger role would be ideal for this position. We work closely with political organizations and candidates so interest in electoral politics is preferred.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Research new clients, regularly conduct client satisfaction surveys, and identify sales opportunities in both new and existing client verticals
- Communicate brand messaging and value propositions by developing content and writing copy for sales and marketing materials and coordinating with creative services for production
- Engage, negotiate, and close new clients
- Support CEO pitching research and engaging with business partners on special projects
- Respond to RFPs, conduct research sales consultations and write research proposals (including pricing and packaging) — understand their needs, determine research objectives, and capture required information for research design team
- Drive sales cycle and manage CRM (Capsule CRM) — develop profiles, engage prospects, capture leads, convert leads into sales, up-sell, and track and report sales
- Develop sales and marketing strategy to meet monthly sales goals
- Coordinate with research team, lead communications and updates to clients throughout project cycle, and ensure successful delivery of research products and services
- Direct online ad buys and social media campaigns
HIT Strategies is a small but rapidly-growing polling, messaging, and strategy firm that uses innovative research methods to understand, communicate with, and mobilize some of the hardest to reach communities in society. Women, millennials (+ gen-z), and minorities are irreversibly shifting voting and consumer patterns in America. At HIT Strategies, we apply our lived experiences at the intersections of society to explore and empower these communities so that our partners can realize the full potential of rapid diversification in America.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the heart of our mission. We want our team to reflect the incredible diversity of the country. Therefore, we especially encourage applications from people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities and members of other groups who are underrepresented in our political system.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter detailing interest and your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
Location/Region: Washington, DC (20036)