The Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) is a not-for-profit membership organization that promotes the health of women and newborns. Our mission is to empower and support nurses caring for women, newborns, and their families through research, education, and advocacy.
The Database (Salesforce-based) and Reporting Manager will lead the standardization of nomenclature and analysis of data to support the organization using via Nimble User AMS which is a Salesforce-based platform.
We are seeking someone who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with data, can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and meet organizational goals. This person will serve as the "go to" for the development and marketing staff, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more.
The position is integral to the overall success of the organization by maintaining, developing and leveraging constituent data and reporting and reporting used to make informed decision in order to move the organization forward. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using Salesforce and will be an enthusiastic team member who is organized, has high attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a resourceful nature.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide ongoing support to Director of AMS & Digital Services to administrate Nimble AMS database including user accounts, accounting, reports, membership, dashboards, and auditing
- Work with various stakeholders and data teams to create standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistent data entry and use of Salesforce
- Develop standards and processes to clean database records
- Develop, document, and maintain efficient system processes and workflows for data entry, gift processing, prospect research and moves management to ensure data integrity
- Develop and maintain dashboards and standardized reports for executive team and staff
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of database information and formatting
- Perform data migrations and/or mass data uploads from MS SQL and other internal and external sources
- Perform database deduping and regular data hygiene
- Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity and quality
- Create and administer training to existing or new staff and provide one to one training to end users on an on-going basis
- Create and manage departmental dashboards to aid the analysis and KPI tracking for fundraising and financial reporting needs
- Work closely with accounting on various tasks and projects
- Identify and develop tools to manipulate data where current system tools are insufficient with a focus on streamlining team processes
- Provide standard and custom reporting for fundraising campaigns, planned giving and other giving, including batch reporting, month end reporting and ad-hoc reporting
- Collaborate closely with Finance and Development teams to standardize routine queries exports, reports, and reconcile projected and actual revenue (product sales, dues, donations, sponsorships, and exhibits)
- Other duties as assigned