The Data Analyst plays a key role in ACHP’s market competitiveness work that demonstrates the differentiated value our member organizations provide to their communities. This individual designs both quantitative and qualitative assessments of health plan performance, with a focus in the areas of federal policy and markets. The analysis and insights allow ACHP member organizations to understand their market positioning and quantify the impact of the key policy issues on ACHP’s advocacy agenda. It also is a key piece of ACHP’s external communications work, demonstrating our members’ superior value. The Data Analyst collaborates closely with executives at member organizations to coordinate learning events that promote innovative thinking and solutions to the critical issues. Successful candidates will be a quick learner, team player and have experience with analytic techniques to produce high quality deliverables. The Data Analyst plays a key role in the overall success of the organization. This position offers lots of growth opportunities with constantly identifying ways to enhance our data analytics capabilities.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze public and member-reported datasets to better understand health plan quality performance, competitive market landscape, and business impacts.
- Manage ACHP’s suite of databases, tools and resources.
- Develop and lead analytic presentations to clearly and concisely convey insights for key internal and external audiences.
- Build close relationships with executives and other leaders at member organizations to identify and develop solutions for critical issues affecting their success.
- Eager to learn and apply knowledge of health plan and provider operations in combination with data-driven analyses to develop and refine programs and tools to improve ACHP member performance and market position.
- Work closely with ACHP policy and clinical innovations staff to advance the ACHP advocacy agenda and clinical priorities, including Medicare Advantage and the public program quality rating system.