Casey Auto Group is actively seeking a Customer Care Representative fo join our busy Call Center/Business Development Center!
Great fast-paced atmosphere! Excellent benefits package! Paid weekly!
40 hours per week rotating schedule Sunday-Saturday between the hours of 8am-8pm.
Pay: Hourly plus bonuses averaging $45,000 plus per year!
Benefits we offer:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance * FSA/HSA
* Prescription Drug Coverage * Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability * Legal Resources Coverage
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan * Vacation and Holidays
* Employee Discounts * Freshbennies/Teledoc
* Redskins Football tickets * Christmas party
* VIP tickets/clubhouse tickets to LPGA Championship Golf Tournament, live music events, family fun events (Monster Truck Show, Disney on Ice), NASCAR tickets at Richmond International Raceway
The ideal candidate needs the following:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
* Strong computer skills * Goal oriented and able to focus on completing tasks
* Ability to set appointments based on high number of internet and phone contacts
* Able to effectively work with management teams at all levels
* At least one previous role based in customer service
* Previous call center experience a plus
* Excellent teammate with collaborative attitude and eagerness to improve
* Prompt and courteous demeanor * Positive and hardworking personality
Responsibilities * Answer customer calls and establish follow-up with sales appointments.
* Respond quickly to internet, phone, and live chat inquiries using email, scripts and templates.
* Provide customers with initial product information and direct them to the appropriate dealership resources.
* Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show.
* Participate in team and process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management.
* Utilize CRM and other tracking systems daily.
As a business, Casey Automotive is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23601)