Cassaday & Company, an award-winning Wealth Management Firm in Northern VA, seeks a Wills/Trusts/Estates Associate Attorney with 2-5 years of experience in estate and trust planning. You will be joining a team of professionals providing estate planning document creation and administration for our clients. Successful candidates are committed to excellence in service delivery and client service and possess exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills. Admission to the Virginia bar is required, FL bar and/or California bar admissions is a plus. Experience with WealthCounsel drafting system is preferred.
Position Responsibilities are:
- Conduct initial consultations with clients.
- Identify the appropriate strategy to meet clients' expressed objectives and make recommendations to fulfill those objectives.
- Draft estate planning documents, including Wills, Revocable Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Healthcare Directives.
- Present and gain signatures for all prepared documents.
- Assist clients with the process of funding trusts.
- Answer questions related to estate and trust administration, including reviewing the will/trust, and analyzing it in light of the known financial and family situation.
- Provide clear, concise and accurate communication, both oral and written, at an appropriate level to the situation and the client.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client files (digital and hard-copy).
- Work collaboratively with Advisors and other Cassaday team members to ensure smooth, efficient, and timely communication with and service to clients.
- Continuously work to improve one's skills and expertise.
Location/Region: Mc Lean, VA (22102)