Growing dealer looking for outgoing individuals to sell one of the most trusted brands in the industry!
Our dealership has went through a renovation.
Come work for a dealership that is out pacing the manufacturer by 15%.
We offer the best pay plan around the beltway and a 90 day guarantee - sell new and used.
We are Washington, DC's largest Subaru dealer and Family Owned!!!!!
Come be part of something special and join us in our brand-new state of the art Subaru facility, Come sell the most exciting brand in the market today - Subaru.
Benefits * Flexible hours
* Paid Time Off - Up to 18 Days Paid Time Off A Year
* 401K Match * 6 Paid Holidays
* Promote from within; great career progression opportunities
* Friendly environment and amenities (we are upgrading our facilities to be a state-of-the-art working environment with a lot of inventory)
* Great compensation for hard work Responsibilities
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory sheets
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicle's features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily reporting any problems to the General Manager
* Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
Qualifications * Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Proficient in basic business math including percentages
* Capable of learning and using basic Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
* Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
* Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Assist in cleaning and washing vehicles
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Alexandria, VA (22306)